- Accounting & Finance
- Petaling Jaya
- Min. education requirement: LCCI
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in related field.
- Aggressive and committed to work.
- Positive working attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicate to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to start immediately or within short notice.
- To handle full set of accounts: AP, AR, and G/L.
- To handle two accounts system.
- To perform monthly bank reconciliation, monthly analysis, daily chq issuance, daily collection.
- To submit management report as per dateline.
- To update monthly ageing report.
- To assists superior as when required.
- To perform any other ad-hod assignment as and when required
- Handle day to day operations of accounting record & filling
- We offer attractive remuneration basic salary to the right candidate.
- Year-end bonus
- KWSP, SOCSO & PCB Included.
- Minimum 14 annual leave per year, more for senior position.
- 5 working days a week