Account Executive/ Junior Account Executive
- Accounting & Finance
- RM2,500 - RM4,500 /monthly
- Monitor the cash flow collection and payments.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Monitor and participate in the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, assets and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Budget and Fore-casting -Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Coordinates the preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Able to liaise with the Auditors, bankers, and Tax Agents pertaining to accounts and tax matters.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Professional Certificate (ACCA, LCCI, CAT, etc) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess a high level of integrity, able to work independently, and meet tight deadlines.
- Computer Literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications, preferably with UBS software working knowledge.
- Able to work independently and communicate well at all levels.
- Ability to work beyond office hours when necessary.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.