Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain proper record keeping, document management, and filing.
- Manage month-end closing, and preparation of monthly and yearly financial reports, including revenues, costs, expenses, profit & loss, balance sheet, annual budget, and asset management.
- Liaise with the Auditor, Tax agent, company secretarial, and banker.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, streamline workflows, and implement best practices.
- Handle day-to-day operations, and liaise with production and other departments, government agencies, vendors, customers, and other parties as required.
- Participate in new client prospects meetings and the subsequent onboarding process.
- Perform general administrative functions and ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Other matters - Additional jobs will be assigned by the superior or management as and when required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent qualification (LCCI or MIA)
- Min 5 years of Working Experience
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Prefer can speak in Mandarin (Additional advantage)
- Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Entitled for EPF, SOCSO, Panel Clinic and Company Uniform
- Entitled for annual increment and bonus performance
- Entitled for insurance benefit, teambuilding