To handle departmental daily operations of administrative and procurement tasks:
- To monitor and purchase office supplies.
- Filing and keeping updated records of documentation.
- To update the company profile, project list, and daily reports.
- Prepare documents and arrange courier services for document delivery.
- To perform, prepare, compile, and review documentation for procurement standard operating procedures (SOPs), such as purchase orders, invoices, delivery orders, quotations, receipts, reports, etc. Experience in procurement would be highly advantageous.
- Dealing with vendors and clients for project-related matters, coordinating delivery of items, and handling inquiries for quotations.
- To prepare and handle tender documents and submissions.
- To arrange the delivery of goods to customers.
- To handle and perform any other administrative and office management tasks assigned by the company from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in the preparation and submission of tenders will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years related working experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Full comprehensive of office management system and procedure
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for PROTEGE.