Assistant Company Secretary
- Construction / Building
- Kuala Lumpur
- RM2,800 /monthly
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Word and excel applicants, and having knowledge of MYCOID, MBRS, e-stamping and secretarial software is an added advantage.
- Be familiar with the Companies Act 2016.
- Diploma or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant corporate secretarial experience.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Energetic, quick learner and able to work independently.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- To prepare resolutions, minutes, annual returns and update the register book & other statutory records under the requirement of the Companies Act 2016.
- Responsible for timely preparation of documents for circulation of financial statements, AGM, Annual Returns, drafting of Statutory forms Directors/Members Resolutions and etc.
- Handle incorporation of the company as well striking off/winding up of the company.
- Ensure timely filing of documents with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM).
- Assist the company secretary in all aspects of secretarial duties and functions and to ensure compliances with all statutory regulations and guidelines.
- Liaising with SSM and all other relevant authorities in connection with company secretarial matters.
- Other administrative duties.