- Sales & Marketing
- RM7,000 - RM8,000 /monthly
- To specifically in-charge of Brake Pad Products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan such as annual unit and gross-profit plans that expands company's customer base and ensure company's strong presence that benefit to company profit.
- Own recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Assisting with the tender process including the preparation of costing spreadsheets, pricing formats and the preparation of proposal documents.
- To perform any tasks assigned by Management as and when required.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing Business Administration or equivalent.
- Min 2 - 3 years working experience in brake pad products.
- Details oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Good knowledge of business development, marketing & sales
- Possess strong Marketer, planning, analytical, problem solving and motivational skills.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work at Kampung Baru Subang, Shah Alam