ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING
- Sales & Marketing
- Kuala Lumpur
- RM2,500 - RM10,000 /monthly
- High school, Diploma. Degree, is a plus
- Possess Own Transport
- Minimum of 1 year cold calling experience in a B2B sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quota.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Identify and contact potential customers to generate leads and sales.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Set up an appointment with a client
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers to encourage repeat business.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Report to Sales Director weekly performance
- Basic salary up to 5k
- High Commission
- Overseas Travel Allowances
- Overseas Company Trip
- Yearly Bonus
- SOP Bonus
- Miscellaneous Bonus
- EPF & Socso
- Annual Leave