We are Hiring Automotive Foreman, Tireman & Air Cond Man!
1. Foreman (Senior Level)
At least 5 years working experience is preferable for Senior Level.
Salary: RM 4000++
2. Foreman (Junior Level)
At least 2 years working experience is preferable for Junior Level.
Salary: RM 2200++
3. Foreman (Entry Level)
Fresh graduate is always welcome to join for Entry Level.
Salary: RM 1500++
Job type: Full-Time
- Medical Leaves after probation
- Annual Leaves after probation
- Commissions after probation
- To perform servicing and repair work of vehicles (car basic care and maintenance).
- To conduct safety check on vehicle.
- To perform the service and repair job according to standard repair time frame.
- To perform tire installations and repairs (alignment & balancing).
- Able to install & repair air-cond unit / make electric connections.
- Able to diagnose and troubleshooting on vehicle and perform the repairing meeting manual standard.
- To practice workshop cleanliness and safety rules.
- Play the role as supervisor/ foreman for mostly all cars.
- To give instruction and oversee the work of other employees.
- To ensure sufficient arrangement of workforce in workplace.
- To find and source for spare parts.
- To be able to manage budget cost.
- To remove, inspect, repair and install a variety of mechanical equipment and mechanical parts.
- Overhaul car engine, pumps, radiators and other mechanical parts and operate basic machines.
- Fabricate and assemble machinery parts and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools.
- Other assignments instructed by the management from time to time.
- Required skills: Inspection, Repairing, Installation, Rebuild Engine & etc.
- Preferably specialized in Automotive or equivalent.
- Has knowledge and experience in workshop operations & experience in general maintenance.
- Fluent in all names of equipment and parts, and able to use all kinds of basic equipment.
- Able to work in high altitude and can work under minimum supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Good communication, planning and organization skills.
- Hands on with analytical and supervisory skills.