Building Executive, Property Management
- Construction / Building
- Kuala Lumpur
- RM2,800 - RM3,500 /monthly
- Monitor on the collection of monthly maintenance fees, water and electricity bill and miscellaneous payment.
- Assist on owner's inquiries or matters and resolve their problems or complaints,
- Report and follow up on owner’s rectification of defects / Arrange for any regular maintenance issues for occupied units.
- Liaise with building residents/tenants on day-to day operation matters.
- Maintain good relationship with the residents and etc.
- Assist on any owner on event management, house maintenance, administrative assistance and etc.
- To complete any other tasks given by the Manager.
- Ensure compliance of House rules and building by laws.
- Bachelor Degree in Building and Facilities Management, Property Management or related field.
- At least 3 years solid experience in managing high rise facilities and customer service in property industry.
- A strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Stong sense of responsibility, service awareness,good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent capability of document wirting and good at MS Office.