Join us and enhance your job experience in the short-term property management profession!
As an operator of staycations, our guests are at the center of all we do. We have managed over 500,000 staycation bookings in Malaysia as one of Malaysia's top staycation operators throughout the years, and our growth has exceeded all of our expectations.
What directs us is Mi Casa Su Casa (my house, your house). It is what drives us to act morally, take the initiative, and choose "us" above "me" while exhibiting new staycation homes to our devoted guests and inspiring more homeowners and investors to earn more cash flow from their existing properties.
We want to offer our homeowner partners peace of mind through excellent care and property upkeep, as well as to give guests wonderful customer service and enjoyable vacation experiences that contribute to the creation of lifelong memories with family and friends.
We are seeking a professional to join our team as a Business Development cum Administrative Executive if you want to advance in an interesting career full of possibilities and potential.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers by building trust and long-term relationships
- Carry out market research and competitors of the relevant properties and operators
- Respond and follow up to any queries from clients/stakeholders in a timely manner
- Monitor and provide reports on relevant information/activities to the superiors
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (colleagues in the same department, other departments, and business partners)
- Assist with drafting of email and sending out the report of owner income, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Assist the Business Development Senior Executive and Director of Business Development to organise meetings, physically or virtually; including issuing calendars invitations, attendance records, and minutes of meetings
- Assist with presentations and reports in PowerPoint / Excel
- Answer and respond to inquiries via a telephone call, WhatsApp, or email
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing, scanning, and photocopying documentation
- Manage database entries and files in the proper portal
- Organize and distribute messages to relevant parties/departments
- Maintain confidential department files/records
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives to support the future growth of the business
Passion, skills, and experience:
- Diploma or equivalent experience
- Preferably with a minimum 1-year experience in Administration/an Executive Assistant/Hospitality industry; entry level is welcomed too!
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship management skills are an advantage
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and to keep the information confidential
- Location: HQ, 51200 Kuala Lumpur
- Entity: Perfect Host (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Employment type: Permanent
In return, we offer the following:
- An opportunity to contribute to an organization that has a start-up vibe and a well-established business in a significant growth phase
- Friendly, fun & supportive team culture
- Ambitious senior executives
- Company support for career development
- A flexible environment designed to bring out your best
We look forward to having you onboard with us!