Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing detailed designs.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Diplomai civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- A minimum of 1 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.