Clinic Assistant / Senior Clinic Assistant
Industry: Aesthetic Clinic
Salary Package: RM 1500 – RM2500
- Raja Uda, Butterworth, Penang
- Air Itam, Pulau Pinang
- Tanjung Tokong, Penang
- Summerton, Georgetown, Pulau Pinang
- Seapark 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Damansara Utama, Selangor
- Skudai, Taman Nusa Bestari, Johor
- Ipoh Garden, Perak
Working Hours: 8am - 10pm (on-shift rotation) [Working hour may be different with the adjustment of different branch]
Working Days: Based on arrangement of management (4 rest days per month)
- EPF AND SOSCO
- 13 days of Annual Leave
- Sick leave
- Medical Benefit
A Clinic Assistant ensures that patients get high-quality service by assisting doctors/nurses with patient care, basic diagnostics tests and record keeping at healthcare facilities.
- Assisting patient on registration and update waiting time/ which consultation room.
- Assist doctor/nurses with examinations and routine procedures.
- Assist in preparing and dispensing medications.
- Assist in / clinical procedures / operate medical equipment with care and professionalism.
- Answering and handling incoming calls on inquires accordingly.
- Monitor supplies of inventories and medications.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Keep the clinic area clean and tidy.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/"O" Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate (with relevant education background)/ Clinic assistant / Medical Assistant / Pharmacy Assistant / Radiographer are encourage to apply.
- Required Skill(s): Good computer skills, good communication skills, Customer service orientated, detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude, passionate about collaborative teamwork, good interpersonal skills.
- Able to do shift work/ night shift.