Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company official program.
- Required to operate 2 units of the CNC machine for routine jobs.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to ensure the functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production at travel cards.
- Transferring production lots completion into warehouse area.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments for maintenance team to attend rectification.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are well maintenance.
- SPM or Certificate of Machining, and above.