The E-Commerce Customer Service Executive will be required to manage incoming calls and live chat from customers in relation to online products and services.
- To deal directly with customers by phone, email, live chat, and social media.
- To resolves product or service problems by clarifying and understanding customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- To ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- To maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- To compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To complete any other tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U/Diploma
- At least 1 or 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably in E-commerce industry
- Have knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner and self-motivate
- Team-oriented and service minded
- Careful, patient, and able to work under pressure
- Able to work according to monthly roster including public holidays
- Understand basic operation of computer software applications
- Requires minimal 50 wpm typing speed
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows.
- Proficient in English