- Bayan Lepas
- RM4,000 - RM5,000 /monthly
- To plan the production and delivery schedule.
- To manage the plant resources and manpower in the most optimum and effective manner to meet output target.
- To ensure the incoming raw material meet with the specifications.
- Manpower planning and assigning task according to worker’s capability and suitability.
- Production Plan/Schedule for production running.
- Ensure intermediate/finished products meet specifications.
- Identify, analyse problem, propose solution to CEO for implementation.
- Monitor to ensure production schedule is on track.
- Control to minimize losses in every department.
- Calculate losses and generate weekly performance and communicate to all departments.
- Reaffirm batch number and batch production date.
- Reaffirm printing information before printing (production manager need to
- inquiry QA to confirm for the batch and print it).
- Maintain packaging inventory and ensure sufficient stock to meet production needs.
- Ensure timely completion of order to meet shipping deadline.
- Ensure sufficient packaging material.
- Confirm the packing size for each export consignment.
- Plan, design and procure the export carton.
- Supervise the final export packing.
- Supervise the loading of the export carton onto the forwarder’s transporter.
- Provide training to workers to improve productivity to deliver targeted output.
- Conduct counselling to low performers and workers on discipline issues.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Process engineering, Chemical, Mechanical, or any other engineering discipline with prior knowledge in Food Tech/ Food Science will be an advantage.
- Preferably with more than 6 years experience as manager in a food manufacturing environment.
- Possess strong leadership and capability to plan, organize, implement, lead and supervise day to day production activities.
- Experience in implementing of ISO/HACCP and GMP is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Committed and driven individual, able to meet tight deadlines
- Fully vaccinated.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin & Cantonese.
Perks & Benefits:
- Attractive Salary based on skill & experience..
- Medical and Insurance Coverage.
- 6 working days in a week.
- EPF & Socso & PCB.
- Annual Leaves.
- Medical Leaves.
- Yearly staff recognition and appreciation.