Full Stack Developer
- Information Technology
- KL City
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving the platform of a fast-growing PropTech system with the Product Engineering team.
- Writing clean, functional code on the various frontend and backend frameworks
- Building APIs with latest frameworks (RESTFUL, Serverless & Microservices) for query and analysis.
- Building web application dashboard according to design specification with the use of frameworks and plugins.
- Building mobile applications with a hybrid app framework.
- Working in agile development using SCRUM methodology in daily work.
- Be involved in product management to sort out priorities and ensure successful execution
- Writing good documentation as part of system maintenance and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the IT industry
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage time, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to think creatively in providing development solutions.
- Experience in frontend web development framework, ReactJS, NextJS preferred.
- Experience in mobile hybrid app development, React Native preferred.
- Experience in building RESTful APIs, NodeJS preferred.
- Experience in the use of databases - Relational, NoSQL.
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud architecture and development is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in IoT development is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, and on own initiative.