- Preparing data for payroll runs
- Maintain and update employee records and files to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Collect and maintain employee files, such as applications, resumes, and other documents.
- Manage employee attendance records and vacation requests.
- Act as the organizational receptionist and receive calls and guests.
- Answer and respond to organization emails and phone calls, and forward communications to appropriate parties as necessary.
- Regularly check and maintain record of necessary office supplies
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work experience as an HR Clerk, Admin Officer or similar role.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent administrative skills