C l Basic Start to RM 8,000 l 5wd l Eco Botanic l JB
Job ID: M170 | TG C(A40)
Company Background: Data Center
Working Location : Eco Botanic, Johor
Working Hours: 9am ~ 6pm(Mon ~ Fri)
Salary Range : RM 8,000 ~ RM 9,800
- Oversee the full spectrum of HR functions which include manpower planning & sourcing, training & development, talent management, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, industrial relations (IR), and other HR-related support services.
- To manage human resource policies and SOP to make sure that they are legislatively compliant and reflective of current best practices, provide employees with sufficient information about human resources policies.
- To prepare payroll, and ensure timely contributions for EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB, etc.
- Expatriate management including employment pass application, renewal/cancellation, relocation to Malaysia, tax filing, etc
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff.
- Any other jobs assigned by the superior.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in human resources.
- Basic knowledge of Labor Laws.
- Computer skills – MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Language ability: MANDARIN（is a must） English, Malay.
- An optimistic person and able to work under pressure.