Hi everyone! We are widely hiring for the open position as Human Resources Recruiter.
You will be responsible in hiring staff, screening applicants, updating candidates data, arranging interview session for candidates, coordinating training and meet the set daily and weekly target.
- Fresh graduates from any background are welcome to apply.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Must be creative & have a good teamwork.
- Have a good knowledge about social media platform.
- Motivated, target driven and willing to work in fast paced environment.
- Work experience is not required. Training will be provided but if candidates with experience in Human Resources/Recruitment field is a plus.
- Offering job opportunities to job seeker through online & offline mediums.
- Engage with outdoor activities such as collaborate in organizing career opportunity campaigns, CSR & new staff recruitment.
- Managing data, interview session & training for candidates.
- Meet the set daily & weekly target for the number of interviewed & hired candidates.
- Assist Human Resources Department in recruiting new staff.
- Source candidates on social media platform (Indeed, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc).
- Advertise job internally and externally.
- Career growth and leadership opportunities.
- Basic salary: RM2500 (Probation 3 months)
- Increasing basic salary after probation (RM300 - RM 3000 based on KPI).
- Free phone bill allowance after probation (RM100).
- Easy access to public transportation (MRT Semantan), restaurants, cafe and food stalls.
- EPF, Socso, insurance & monthly performance bonus.
- Fun working environment.
- Annual leave 12 days (After probation)
Working Hour: Monday - Friday (10:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m)
Working Location: Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.