- Assist to manage entire recruitment process cycle such as handling interview arrangement and schedule
- Support internal payroll process by verifying attendance, work hours and leave records
- Assist to manage & monitoring insurance claims, insurance member update (new joiner/resigned)
- Assist in monthly claims processing
- Coordinate all training related invoices and payments, including the HRDF levy payments and claims, efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain accurate training records and databases to produce relevant training reports as and when required.
- Coordinate learning and development program activities
- Assist with Company activities / events such as property roadshow, company annual dinner as and when required
- Prepare and update organization charts
- Answering phone calls in professional manner and taking messages/redirect to colleagues
- Other ad-hoc tasks or duties as and when required
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Energetic, good communication skills and a good team player
- Internship duration minimum 3 – 6 months
- Computer literate
- Internship allowance will be provided
- Free parking
- Office nearby KLCC (Public Transport)
- 5 days working per week
- On job training will be provided
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.