- Information Technology
- Wage Agreement
- Enjoy Corporate Reputable Bank Saving Interest for Employee
- Attractive Employee Purchase Discount Benefit
- Group Medical Insurance Provided
- Install, configure, manage, maintain, test, evaluate, and repair computer networks, workstations, support server system(s), supporting hardware/software, and user accounts.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Ensure security of data, network access, local and cloud backup systems and Disaster Recovery.
- Conduct daily checks on the server, hardware and business systems and perform Monthly Server Maintenance.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all technological devices.
- Coordinate IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems (in collaboration with the user departments).
- Manage network infrastructure to ensure alignment of technical requirements.
- Monitor and liaise with the vendor of renewal annual maintenance, all licenses such as Microsoft, Antivirus, server Hardware renewal and etc.
- Liaise with vendor/supplier for the related software/hardware issues.
- Learn and understand full scope of system functions and features.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field is required.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network & systems administration, databases, and data storage systems.
- Good understating of TCP/IP, Firewalls, IPsec Site-to-Site VPN, SSL VPN.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Resourceful and able to find solutions for IT issues.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Finance and IT industry is preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written in English and Mandarin.