MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES：
- Develop the initial design/sketch up to the final model and the detailed product design specifications as well as CMF documents.
- Create concept designs in 2D and 3D formats and translate the sketches into fast 3D models in order to evaluate volumes, proportions and ergonomic aspects.
- Support introduction of new suppliers/new Technology/new Parts. Develop a mastery of the respective brand design languages.
- Knowledgeable and capable in solving technical and qualitative issue with the suppliers.
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers for design for manufacturing to ensure design is manufacturable, achievable and work to intention.
- Drive the alternative validation and cost initiatives launched by project manager.
- Support project manager’s in supplier base and supply chain risk management.
- Set up and monitor the appropriate set of KPI's and related reports which are necessary to track and improve the supplier performances, especially on quality and process capabilities.
- Design and implement plans with the suppliers to reduce lead times, increase yields and quality.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Industrial/Product design.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the design process¬ from trend research and design strategy to concept development and manufacturing execution, manufacturing processes, tooling methods, and assembly methods.
- Excellent in mastering Plastics and Mechanical technologies, from a technology and process point of view.
- Proficiency with engineering design programs such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and photoshop/ Ai.
- Experience in defining Materials, Colors, and Finishes and ability to create photorealistic renderings.
- Excellent communication skills with multiple teams, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication and presentation skills in English. Good Mandarin communication will be a plus.
- Capable of working independently and efficiently.
- A good team player with a positive outlook can work under pressure.
- Proactive with can-do attitude, fast learner, detail oriented with a strong systematic approach.
- Good Office Software (Word, Power Point, excel) skills.
- Hard worker and successfully manage a high-volume workload.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume along with a cover letter highlighting their relevant experience and qualifications, salary expectation via email to