To assist and support the Meetings and Incentives account manager on the client requirements and responsible for site research, selection, negotiations, budgeting, program organization and onsite management of movements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to manage a variety of Meetings, Incentive Groups and Events.
- Ensure professional delivery of services that excite and inspire our customers.
- Perceive and write event descriptions and develop suitable prices in a complete proposals, meeting the request for proposal (RFP) requirements.
- Ensure accurate and necessary information added into the in-house system on the events or activities.
- Assist and support the file managers in movements of groups or events on site.
Requirements of skills
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in computer skills in word,excel and power point applications.
- Experience in handling groups events or projects.
- Able to work long hours during group movements.
- Good command of English in both written and spoken.
- Candidates with same industry working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess either Degree/ Diploma/ Advanced in Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Event Management/ Hospitality.
- Preferably to have min 1 year experience in Marketing / Event industry.
- Learn new skills & team up with dynamic & fun colleagues
- Service Multinational Corporate Clients
- Encourage Personal Growth
- We help client to plan their Event from A to Z and meet their objectives. Prepare proposal, Liaise with vendors, do budgeting and implement project.