- Kuala Lumpur
- RM1,500 - RM2,500 /monthly
- To drive to any destination as requested by the Top Management.
- Compliance with all applicable laws on road safety.
- Must be contactable during working hours and present at desired location on time.
- Maintain cleanliness of the cars and ensure the cars are in good and safe working condition.
- Conduct routine inspection on the vehicle to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Drive and control the vehicle in a safe and prudent manner.
- To maintain high confidentiality of passenger information.
- Able to work during weekends, Public Holiday and overtime if required.
- Able to travel outstation with Top Management when needed.
- To provide support to tasks such as document delivery & collection, run errands and other chores.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Do not have any previous disciplinary records or criminal records or previous traffic offenses.
- Possess a valid Class B2 / D or GDL license with clean track records and good driving skills.
- Working Hours: Monday – Saturday
- Fit and healthy with good eyesight.
- Proficiency using GPS, Waze and any device and applications.
- At least two (2) years of working experience as a Personal Driver.
- Honest, well-mannered, reliable, neat looking and clean.
- Punctual and good attendance record.
- Familiar with KL and Klang Valley routes.
- Able to start work at early hours of the day
- Must be able to work in Sungai Besi.
- Medical Claim
- KWSP, SOCSO & EIS contribution
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Basic Salary + Allowance + OT
- Outstation allowance