I. DAILY TASK / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare detailed project plan and schedule including list of activities in accordance with project strategy.
Update and maintain schedule data to ensure project consistency and optimization.
- Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date.
- Ensure contractors provide updates at determined intervals to make sure project is being completed on time and within budget.
- Assist Project Manager in assessing impact to schedule on changes to requirements, variation orders, management decisions.
- Prepare Project Progress Reports and Communication to management to for regular updates of project execution.
- Monitor and implement construction processes and work methodologies continuously as scheduled through close coordination with the entire project team.
- Provide alternative planning concepts for feasibility and or buildability of projects.
- Assist in preparation of Master Works Programme.
- Working closely with Contract Department and Site Team on planning and budget related matters.
- To ensure the ISO 9001:2015 systems procedures are implemented on the projects.
- Perform any other project duties as assigned by the superior.
- Minimum of 5 year as project scheduler and with related-work experience in the construction industry
- Educational Background: A bachelor's degree in Project Management , Civil Engineering , or a related field is typically required.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal in Bahasa and English.
- Good analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Proficiency in the use of project scheduling software such as Primavera P6 or MS project
- Must have good attention to details.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good working ethics and ability to treat documents with confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively within a team setting and to provide leadership when required to do so.
Salary: RM3000.00 – RM3,8000.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Full time wages with EPF / SOCSO / EIS
- Health insurance
- Maternity leave
- Monday to Friday
- On call (if Necessary)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuala Lumpur: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)