Location: Taman Medan Maju Jaya, Jalan Klang Lama (Near Taman Dato Harun)
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm (1 hour lunch break) & depending on shift arrangements
Working Days: 6 days working week (1 day off)
- Monitoring and arranging factory operators on progressing daily work
- Responsible for organising a smooth production workflow including production output, product quality and on time delivery of orders by preparing schedules and assigning responsibilities
- Supervise and quality check on products/control throughout production process
- Ensure production area cleanliness and hygiene is at satisfactory level
- Prepare & fulfill food safety reports/ensure checklists are completed (weekly / monthly)
- To cooperate and communicate closely with QA and Management.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment, hygiene condition of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Plan and prioritise operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Manage, obtain and record both the usage of raw materials and output information (finished products, wastage) on a daily basis
- Ensure all raw materials and finished products meets quality and safety standards
- Perform ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by superior or management from time to time
- Willing to learn on food production hygiene and food manufacturing knowledges
- Able to work overtime (when required)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing or production line management. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Possess knowledge and experience in Quality Management, HALAL, GMP, & HACCP system is a bonus.
- Dynamic and self motivated, good team player and fast learner
- Possess strong leadership, analytical, good communication and interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate team members regarding all compliance related matters.
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Annual bonus (depending on performance & KPI)
- Overtime pay
- Public holidays
- Annual leave / sick leave
- Medical benefits
- Training provided from Management & Food Safety Team
- Uniform provided
- Promotion opportunities
- Career advancements by attending free trainings/course for food safety and quality related courses.
- Business travel and site visit opportunities