- You will devise and implement business strategies and marketing efforts to promote our products and solutions (Energy Management, Power Quality, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Electrical & Lightning Protection) to our customers consisting of end-users, electrical consultants, contractors, government-linked companies (GLC) and government sectors.
- Lead client presentation and consultancy during business development stages.
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients, to ensure all enquiries are handled professionally.
- Act as the brand ambassador and customer focal point of contact during all business dealings.
- Develop strong relationship with clients and be the bridge between clients and company, ensuring quick response and resolution to any client issues.
- Execute marketing and branding activities such as preparing sales kits, contributing to online and print advertising, and participating in exhibitions, roadshows and seminars.
- Undertake other sales, marketing and business development duties specified by Management from time to time
Required skills & competencies:
- Junior or Senior Sales Engineer are encouraged to apply.
- With at least 5 Year(s) or working experience in the related field.
- Experience in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Marketing background will be an added advantage.
- Past dealing with TNB/GLC would be an added advantage.
- Able to travel outstation if required.
- Possess own transport (car).
- Able to demonstrate high communication and negotiation skills.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Out-going personality, extrovert and enjoy working with people.
- Friendly and pleasant looking.
- Applicant should be a Malaysian citizen.
- Minimum qualifications: At least Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Attractive basic salary with sales commission and allowances package, based on qualifications and experience.