- To assist in developing, implementing and executing security policies and procedures to protect the Company’s properties, tenants and customers.
- Records and analyzes incident report and proposed the course of action to be taken.
- On call 24/7 to provide prompt assistance, advice, instructions when handling emergency cases.
- Prepare and review duty rosters for all security guards inclusive of outsources security guards.
- Conduct regular roll call with security guards to brief on the daily activity or issues.
- Ensure all the safety and surveillance tools and equipment such as CCTV cameras are functioning well.
- Able to conduct fire drill exercise
- Minimum SPM with 3 years of relevant working experience. Prior experience in security operations would be added advantage.
- Good knowledge in security system applications including CCTV, card access control and etc.
- Knowledge of security protocols and procedures, emergency response plan (ERP) will be added advantage.
- Computer literate
- Willing to work half day on every Saturday.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the latest resume.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.