Sales and marketing managers plan, direct and coordinate the sales and marketing activities of an enterprise or organization, or of enterprises that provide sales and marketing services to other enterprises and organizations.
Tasks include –
- Planning and organizing special sales and marketing programmes based on sales records and market assessments;
- Determining price lists, discount and delivery terms, sales promotion budgets, sales methods, special incentives and campaigns;
- Establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures related to sales and marketing activities;
- Leading and managing the activities of sales and marketing staff;
- Planning and directing daily operations;
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law