About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company (HQ's in Kuala Lumpur; Covering Penang and Johor also) looking to escalate their business. Challenging scope of work, providing an outstanding opportunity for personal and technical growth.
Channel of coverage - GPs / IPs / Government & Private Hospitals
Their OTC range includes children health supplements, adult nutrition & health supplements products.
- To promote and share company's range of health supplements to health care professionals or dealers.
- To plan, organize and execute product detailing and promotion to doctors, pharmacists and healthcare professionals on the therapeutic use, and features/benefits of the product.
- To develop and maintain close relationships with business partners and to explore for new potential business partners.
- To service, train and introduce new products to existing and new business partners.
- Consistent and periodic reporting to superior on market conditions and feedbacks from dealers.
- Keep up with market trends and competitors activities.
- Accountable in achieving territorial sales and growth target by implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Constantly improve on the product and therapeutic area knowledge, and selling skills in order to professionally engage doctors and deliver the intended product information.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Nutrition / Dietetics or any healthcare related disciplines
- 3-5 years working experience in pharmaceutical sales (specifically, children health supplements or Dermatology & Aesthetics products)
- Possesses own transport and willing to travel for work
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, grow and deliver results.
- Good team player with positive attitude.
- B2B or B2C working experience in health-related industry is an added advantage.