Sales Executive (IT/ELV)
- Information Technology
- Kuala Lumpur
- RM2,500 - RM4,000 /monthly
- Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishes relationships with the client's Information Technology (IT) and business unit executives as a trusted advisor who will understand their issues, needs, and requirements.
- Manages the client's IT and business satisfaction in the delivery of IT services and ensures profit objectives are met.
- May lead business development teams in identifying new business opportunities and managing the sales cycle from start to finish, particularly in growing the existing business in the account.
- Engage with principal, partners, and suppliers, in the sales activities on IT services of the Company.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved and maintain good customer rapport.
- Monitor market conditions and recommend pricing and market strategy
- Investigate customers' complaints on quality, delivery, service, etc and recommend corrective measures.
- Present, negotiate, and prepare contracts & quotations, etc
- Follow up on maintenance sales activities after warranty.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related field.
- Fluent in English & Malay is a must, Mandarin would be an added advantage.