SENIOR FINANCE EXECUTIVE
- Accounting & Finance
- Kuala Lumpur
- RM3,000 - RM5,500 /monthly
- Preparation of full set of accounts including monthly management report, budget, required schedules and reconciliation (Bank, AR & AP)
- Handle daily finance operations, which includes but not limited to General Ledger, Treasury, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Ensure accurate and on time collection, review aging report and monitor overdue collection.
- Reconcile credit card statement.
- Handling petty cash
- Monitoring cash flow and cash flow forecast.
- Assist in documenting procedures and improving existing processes and internal controls.
- Liaise with internal and external parties (external & internal auditors, statutory bodies, tax agent, company secretary and banker)
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s degree, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field
- Experience with AUTOCOUNT accounting software is a plus
- Required language(s): English
- Computer literate, good in Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Full-Time position(s) available.