- Market and lease/sell commercial and retail properties owned or developed by the Group.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with corporate tenants and property agents.
- Prepare and update marketing material for respective properties.
- Work with building management team to ensure properties are maintained in good and tenantable condition.
- Conduct site inspection with prospective tenants and/or property agents.
- Collate relevant technical information for prospective tenants.
- Negotiate terms with prospective tenants or property agents.
- Issue Letter of Offer & relevant documents to tenants and follow up.
- Provide continuous support to corporate tenants.
- Assess competitiveness of respective properties via market studies.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Property Management or Real Estate Management
- Minimum 3 years working experience for commercial buildings
- Well verse with current legislation, laws and policy on leasing of property
- Good follow-up skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.