Social Media Marketing Executive
- Art / Design / Multimedia
- Subang Jaya
- RM2,300 - RM2,700 /monthly
- Develop creative and engaging content and social media strategies.
- Create engaging multimedia content (video, graphic, copywriting, photos, etc) across multiple platforms.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all clients’ social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Research and evaluate the latest social media trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Analyze competitor activity and additional audience and/or market research.
- Able to recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Monitor, track, analyze and report performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Assist the manager on any ad-hoc task that assigns from time to time.
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, independent, dependable, and passionate individual.
- Experience in writing, content creation, or publishing will be to your added advantage.
- A deep knowledge of primary social platforms (ie. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, etc.) and new and emerging technologies and their benefits to brand and business.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills for building and developing relationships with clients.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours to respond to queries and comments on social media pages and/or attend to client’s requests or crises.
- Proficient in Google Workspace, Illustrator, Video Editor, and Microsoft Office skills i.e. Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- Have great attention to detail and be able to work independently in prioritizing your workload.
- Proficiency in Malay, English, Mandarin and/or any other foreign language(s) are great advantages.
Create a Free Kroja Account