- The Quality Engineer will be part of a squad, working in Agile delivering end to end to
- customers, collaborating with developers, business analysts, operators and product owners.
- Product knowledge training will be provided.
What to Expect?
- Create and run test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, new and enhanced software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and share findings in acceptance test reports with team members.
- Analyze problems and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Work collaboratively with team members.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to team leader and propose corrective actions to time line when necessary
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT Delivery partners.
- Demonstrate customer centricity by working closely together with the internal customer.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 6 years of experience in testing.
- 5 years practical experience with Automation tools (Selenium or Robot Framework).
- Experience working in Agile Team and Agile Testing Methodology (TDD, BDD and ATDD).
- Experience with Agile Tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Github)
- Deep understanding in Agile Software Cycle.
- Good experience with Windows and Linux (day-to-day operations).
- Experience working with one of the following databases: Oracle, MongoDB or SQL Server.
- Knowledge in API testing tools : Postman, SoapUI or Apigee
- Experience in security testing tools – CIS-CAT, BURP, Nessus, SATAN
- Adaptability and responsive to change.
- Team player and take accountability for delivering results.
- Proactive and Solution oriented
- Quality Oriented.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Drupal knowledge (Nice to have)
- Knowledge in DevOps tools (Nice to have)
Contract: 6 month (on site)
Hybrid working model
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 6 months
Pay: Up to RM7,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuala Lumpur: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)