Store Keeper Executive
- Engineering / Maintenance
Role & Responsibilities
- Daily Management of the overall material stores and listing the requirement to maintain minimum stock value.
- Material order, follow-up and processing for delivery.
- Regular monitoring the material management, availability, minimum stock values.
- Quarterly audit of material inventory.
- Store managements, material inventory & day-to-day material consumptions.
- Material & purchase requisition with proper justifications along with correct supportive points (Budget & Material code)
- Monthly & Quarterly material consumption report.
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing.
- Move inventory and material across facilities.
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality.
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items.
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Sort, organize and store inventory in proper location.
- Move materials from facilities to workstation, pick-up locations, or to other locations.
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to move or store inventory.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals.
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits.
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement.
- Process parts claim from service technician.
- Wear safety gear at all times.
- Ensure workspace is clean and remove safety hazards from aisles.
- Store Management
- Stock control
- Inventory control
- MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Communication Skills
- Materials management
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in related field
- Monday – Saturday / 8.30a.m – 5.30p.m
- Saturday / 8.30a.m – 5.00p.m