Ability to teach Year 4-9 English Language using Cambridge Syllabus. Ability to teach other subjects is an added advantage.
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes using creative methods that stimulates the critical thinking ability of students
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback, maintaining records of students' progress
- Research on topic areas and keeping up-to-date with the latest syllabus, preparing curriculum and Powerpoint slides for respective subjects
- Managing student behavior, ensuring discipline and keeping a positive learning environment
- Participate and lend active support to school activities and programs (events, visits, extracurricular activities etc.)
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Relevant Subjects
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Familiarity with IGCSE syllabus will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduate with a passion for teaching are encouraged to apply
- Locals only.