Roles & Responsibilities
Technical Project Manager :
- Responsible for overseeing project, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables accordingly to plan.
- Plan and manage regional/global program/project scope, schedule, risk management, and budget to deliver against tactical and strategic data network goals and objectives.
- Drive the implementation while managing scope and complexity to ensure project timelines are met.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans.
- Provide regular program/project communications including status updates, progress status and key performance indicators to management and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver regular status reports requirement documentation and presentations as they are related to the project to provide visibility on project health and quality.
- Liaise with multiple data network vendors to communicate and deliver product improvements to meet the Bank’s evolving data network requirements.
- Coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants to deliver projects.
- Manage end to end root-cause analysis, cost-benefit analysis and new business impact analysis related to the program/project.
- Coordinate and manage existing or new business requirements by working with multiple functions.
- Manage the purchase order process for vendors to ensure quality vendor management.
- Lead and manage the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) effort including applying robust quality planning, risk management and stakeholder management with the goal of zero to minimal impact to the business.
- Lead and manage training and communications requirements related to the program/project across all impacted functions.
- Ensuring communication transparency to key program stakeholders, sponsor and champion.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of technology experiences and/or project management experience in network infrastructure such as structured cabling, wireless LAN, routing technologies and network solutions
- Experience in similar positions in a financial institution and/or consulting firm is preferred
- Possessed extensive network technical knowledge and with relevant technical certification (Cisco certification, AWS certification, PMP, ITIL). Candidate that have previously work in network implementation team also be preferred. Candidate with proven track record on complex network implementation or integration project will be preferred.
- Process-driven and strong advocate of reporting and presentation decks.
- Process good project financial management skills (budget approval, budget expenses tracking, invoice process).
- Demonstrated track record in project management and strong organization skill.
- Ability to translate business plans/policies into actionable plans.
- Strong analytical skills and able to manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities simultanteously.
- Is a self-starter, self-motivated, proactive and passionate individual who constantly strives for excellence and process good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with a virtual/global team to deliver against all program/project objectives.
- Strong team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying level of the organization.
- In depth knowledge in utilizing JIRA PM Tools