- Accounting & Finance
- Kuala Lumpur
- RM3,000 - RM4,000 /monthly
- Responsible in accounting functions which include monthly closing, accounts reconciliations, audit, taxation, cash flow management, treasury, payments and inventory
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and travel as needed while managing and organizing a hectic personal and business calendar across multiple time zones and priorities.
- Collaborate closely with internal departments and external parties on various tasks, and make announcements on behalf of the boss as required.
- Ensure all tasks assigned by superior complete on the target date.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- A recognised Diploma/ Professional Degree (Finance/ Accountancy /Banking or equivalent)
- At least 1-2 years relevant working experience in the related field is required.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently without supervision and complete a task as far as possible on their own.
- Strong sense of urgency and proactiveness when responding to requests and completing tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficiency in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Expensify, and others applications as needed
- High integrity and track record of maintaining extreme confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Extreme attention to detail, as well as the ability to consider all possible scenarios and plan ahead.
- Can speak Mandarin is must to communicate and handle with Chinese supplier