Launch your career at BizAdvisor Digital!
- Data entry, handle full sets of accounts including journel and closing accounts for clients. Preparation of Bank Reconciliation, AR & AP aging and Fixed Assets Schedule.
- Attend and advise clients on matters pertaining to operational such as documentations, payroll related and etc.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activies. Undertake other duties relating to the scope of finance.
- Corporate tax planning and ensuring the submission of tax return. Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants, statutory bodies, bankers, company secretaries for audit, tax, and banking matters.
- Develop and document business process and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls. Analyse monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cash flows.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Fresh graduates and candidates with relevant working experience are welcome to apply.
- Possess knowledge in accounting software such as QuickBooks and Xero.
- Demonstarte high-level commitment, able to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to complete tasks within a tight timeline.