- Support our finance team with the accounting
- Prepare accounting entries, bookkeeping and maintain accurate accounting records.
- Ensure that all AP payments are documented accurately and properly approved prior to timely payments
- Generate aging reports & perform posting of payments and cash receipts to debtor accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform monthly reconciliation (Bank, AP and AR) and ensure timely updates of cash balances
- Willing to learn and/or perform full set of accounts
- Ensure smooth documentation and administration by maintaining proper filing and record system.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned & assisting company in executing task.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Degree in any fields on accounting/banking/financial
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Words. Accounting software such as SQL, MYOB and AutoCount is added advantage.
- Able to converse in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Melayu to liaise with associates.
- As training will be provided, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Benefit & Others:
- Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Monday – Fridays.