Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers by building trust and long-term relationships with customers to meet company’s goal.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries timely.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to superior and management.
- Work proactively with colleagues in the same department and other departments.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the superior or management from time to time.
Requirements and Qualification:
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor degree in International Business, Economics, Commerce, Sales, Marketing or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences with knowledge in International Trade. Working experience in Chemical or Agriculture industries will be added advantage.
- Good in writing and speaking in English and Malay. Communication in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Strong Presentation skills, Negotiation skills, Problem-solving skill, Research and Strategic Analysis skills, Communication & Interpersonal skills, Collaboration skills and creative thinking.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).