- Art / Design / Multimedia
- Kuala Lumpur
- RM2,500 - RM4,000 /monthly
- Full Time
Up to RM 4000 |KL| 5.5days
34876 ZZ A(A50)
Position Tittle : Junior Interior Designer
Working Hour: 10am – 7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am-2pm(Saturday)
Working Day: 5.5 days
Working Location : Kuchai Lama, KL
Salary Range: RM2,500 – RM4,000
Benefits: Bonus (upon company’s performance), Incentive (upon company’s performance), Travel Allowance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, KWSP, SOCSO, Medical claim
Interior designers and decorators plan and design commercial, industrial, public, retail and residential building interiors to produce an environment tailored to a purpose, taking into consideration factors that enhance living and working environments and sales promotion. They coordinate and participate in their construction and decoration.
• Determining the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders;
• Researching and analysing spatial, functional, efficiency, safety and aesthetic requirements;
• Formulating design concepts for the interiors of buildings;
• Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and plans to communicate design concepts;
• Negotiating design solutions with clients, management, suppliers and construction staff;
• Selecting, specifying and recommending functional and aesthetic materials, furniture and products for interiors;
• Detailing and documenting selected design for construction;
• Coordinating the construction and the decoration of interiors;
• Designing and painting stage scenery;
• Designing and decorating show windows and other display areas to promote products and services.
• SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualifications in any relevant fields.
• Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia ,English
• Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience
• Must have knowledge and experience to use 3D Max, AutoCAD & Photoshop
• Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
• Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Computer literate and numerate.
• Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attitude and responsible character.
• Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
• Should have own transport