- Deal with all paperwork, client inquiries, and requests in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day retail operations and provide general administration support to the retail team.
- Assist customers and handle cashier tasks.
- Handling and processing online inquiries.
- Assisting in all aspects of the retail store, especially display, merchandising, and cleanliness.
- Offer gift and package wrapping services upon request.
- Stay abreast with new products and services.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills:-
- Able to work according to Retail Shifts, Weekends, and Public Holidays.
- Chinese Female is preferred.
- SPM and above.
- With retail experience is good but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required Skill(s): Excellent interpersonal and basic computer skills
- Commission provided
- EPF, SOSCO, EIS
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Casual Wear
- Surain MRT Station is only 5 mins walking distance
- Training Provided