RETAIL OUTLET SUPERVISOR
- Retail Sales
- Wage Agreement
- Oversee the daily operation , ensure the Quality, Standards and meet the expectation of the customer, outlets & HQ.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and staff allocation.
- Manpower planning and scheduling of work for outlet staff
- Lead, develop, motivate and manage outlet staff
- Enforcing Company SOPs
- Ensure compliance to food safety, hygiene and sanitation standards, according tu statutory guidelines.
- Measure customer satisfaction, handle customer feedback or complaints and services recovery
- Work closely and constantly communicate effectively with all relevant departments in HQ or other branch for any matters in relation to the smooth running of the outlet operations
- Min 2-3 years of experience as Outlet Manager/Supervisor in retail F&B industry
- Excellent organizational and planning skills to execute sales campaign with attention to detail
- Resourceful, self-motivated & great leadership skills
- Possess strong analytical & problem solving
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Can work on weekends and during Public Holidays