- Shah Alam
- Wage Agreement
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales report and maintain customer database
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Assist in administrative functions
- Check the stocks availability and replenishment of catalogue, woven bag & etc
- Assists Sales Team to draft letter for customer
- Download test report, catalogue, tile image from One Drive
- Prepare and email out daily sales delivery report, daily sales order report & daily delivery forecast report
- Liaise with receptionist for hotel, flight, transport & refreshment arrangement for visitor or any other events
- Compile whole DOM team claims & outstation meal allowance claim & pass to Finance and HR
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent or any other related field.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fresh graduate is encouraging to apply
- Willing work at Shah Alam Selangor
Create a Free Kroja Account