- Answer incoming call warmly & reroute accordingly
- Other clerical work
- Computes wages, claims and payments
- Prepares & issues payment vouchers and checks
- Assisting in sales when necessary
- Assisting in preparing & filing for Inventory & purchase order
- Other special assignments, ad-hoc functions as and when required
- At least SPM qualification
- Working experience in related field will is an advantage
- Required language(s): English, Malay, Chinese and dialect languages.
- Good communication skill.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Office Location: 1008B, Kompleks Tunku Abdul Halim, Jalan Tunku Abdul Halim, Alor Setar, Kedah
- Contract type: Full time
- Experience Level: < 1 year
- Working days: 5.5 (Friday & 2nd & 3rd Saturday off)
- Working hours: 8am - 5pm
- Benefits: EPF & Socso, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Public Holiday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,200.00 per month