- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering process or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with Product transfer and costing other standards related.
- Able work independently and good leadership is advantage.
- Knowledge & lead of auditing and good understanding analysis and investigation
1. Mainly to involve to existing and new products transfer control.
- Prepare of new specifications and related document for new sample & DR3 purpose.
- Update existing products specification.
- Current process & quality improvement (Poka-Yoke)
- Improvement process time (increase productivity).
- Kaizen activities identify way to reduce production cost.
2. Product failure analysis and cause of effect.
- Failure analysis report and counter measure.
- 4M change.
- Communicate with related department and SEJ.
3. ERP system.
- Item registration.
- Others related to syteline.
- Project involvement.
- Mainly on cost improvement.
- QCC and others.
- Understand products safety standard (UL & TUV).
- Handler of UL & TUV audit.
- Control of subcon activities.
- Support to others department when needed.