- Responsible for supervising a building project
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specifications and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
- Direct and supervise day-to-day operations of sub-contractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
- Ensure material requisitions are issued inadequate time to achieve the Construction Programme.
- Ensure all work is completed for the program.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as being when required.
- Preferably age below 30 years old.
- Minimum SPM & above. Graduated in Civil Engineering and Construction Management more preferable.
- Experience in the construction site environment is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer an attractive bonus, yearly allowance, food allowance, petrol allowance, and private vehicle maintenance allowance. Living accommodations are provided for outstation workers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.